RSS

Saturday, July 20, 2013

The glitch is gone

And I can post again.  I don't have time right now for a very long post, so I'll just post my new favorite picture:


My daughter in her new role as a judge. 

I am so proud of her, but more than that, those of you who know all my story, know what all she had to go through.  All those years I was so worried about how I would raise her and what would become of her and of me.  Especially when I was "at the end of my rope" - emotionally, physically, financially and mentally.  It was at that time that God gave me a special promise - "I will restore the years the locusts have eaten."  I know what the context of this verse is, but when God gives you a promise, you know it's from Him, and I knew this verse was a special promise to me.  Those years were so very hard because I had no one to confide in; I felt no one cared, and I carried it all by myself.  So now to see my precious daughter achieve her goals as well as having a happy family, I know God keeps His promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment