RSS

Sunday, August 25, 2013

I can't fix the glitz in this software so I'm discontinuing the blog

I'm sitting in our living room, the windows are closed and I'm smelling  the smoke from the wildfires in Idaho.  We've had strong winds from the west all day which explains the smoke.

We'll still be having hot weather this week, but after that we should be enjoying the beautiful weather that makes Colorado so enjoyable.  I do not like hot weather!!

It was a busy week; on Tuesday we had to be at the hospital quite early for Paul to have his heart catheterization.  After he was all hooked up and ready to go, they discovered they hadn't stopped his blood thinners early enough and it was too risky to continue with the procedure, so we came back to return another day.

On Friday, we went to downtown Denver to meet with our attorney and the developer who is disputing our boundary and thinks he owns some of our land.  This disagreement has been going on for more than four years and is getting really tiresome.  Fortunately we have an excellent lawyer...she's little but she's feisty.  A possible compromise is in sight.

My cleaning lady is coming tomorrow -it is such a luxury to such help and I'm very thankful for her.

It's almost bedtime, so this is all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment