RSS

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Life in Bronco Land

Everything in Denver is orange and blue - people who are otherwise fairly normal (I think) are becoming Broncomaniacs!  The AFC championship game is in Denver this afternoon between the Broncos and the New England Patriots.  The Pats have beat the Broncos the last four times they played.  But all the odds are that Denver will win today and then -- two weeks later -- the  Super Bowl!

I will watch the game, probably while reading a book at the same time, but my philosophy about it is "somebody has to win, somebody has to lose".....and that's exactly what will happen.

It's a beautiful Colorado winter day today - the forecast for game time is over 60 degrees with just a little breeze.  Perfect weather for a football game -- or anything else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. :) It's always nice to meet new blog friends. Thanks for praying for us! And enjoy the Super Bowl....I rooting for the Seahawks, hope you will still visit my blog after admitting that.

Post a Comment