RSS

Sunday, March 31, 2013

He is risen!

And all the people answered "He is risen indeed" - this was repeated several times in the worship service this morning.  We went with Darold and Cathy to the church they have found; there was good singing and a very good sermon.  After the service we went to The Pineapple Room for brunch.  Oh my goodness!  It was a feast including a dessert table filled with carrot cake, chocolate cake, pecan pie, cheesecake, and many other goodies...we had a hard time waddling out to the car.  But to get to the exit, we had to go through the gift shop of course.

This week has passed so quickly.  On Wednesday the men dropped me off at a mall while they went antiquing.  Fortunately I had my power chair because it was a really big mall.  It was fun exploring and three hours later the men came back to get me and my packages.  That evening we all went to dinner at a place  called "Cheddars".

The next day we toured President Andrew Jackson's home--he was our 7th president.  That evening we went to dinner at The Claim Jumper where I had the best clam chowder of my entire life.


That's all for now -- the final part of the TV show The Bible has just started and tonight it's the story of the Resurrection.

No comments:

Post a Comment