RSS

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Irrational Fear

This morning I was dealing with a lot of irrational fear.

I spent a lot of time praying about it.

I believe II Timothy 1:8 -- "God has not given us the spirit of fear...."

There was a legitimate reason for the fear.  This past Monday, my granddaughter had to have a CT scan to determine if she has cancer.  We were expecting the report today or tomorrow.

I did really well till this morning, then I started worrying and fearing.

This little girl stole my heart the minute she joined our family when she was fourteen months old.
She and I have a very close relationship.
I know that sometimes bad things happen to good people.
And sometimes cancer happens to children.

I tried very hard not to fear, but I was really having a struggle about it.

Finally, this afternoon I got the word -- no sign of cancer!

Praise God!  Answered prayer!
I can breathe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment