RSS

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Another busy day

I have a few minutes left before leaving for a committee meeting that will take up mot of the day.  Then it will be on to Tanya's home, pick up the kids from school, and spend the night with them.  Their Daddy is on a business trip and their Mom has to work late today, so this Grammy is always happy to help out.

Did I mention that on Monday I baked 12 loaves of zucchini bread?  The freezer is full!  It's such a good feeling to always have it handy to give as a gift to someone or to serve when someone shows up unexpectedly. 

Here's a picture of my two favorite girls:

 
The children are growing up so fast!  It seems like only yesterday that this 14-month old sweetheart joined our family.  She and I have a very close relationship, as do her brother and I.  I hope I have many years left so that I can see them grow to adulthood.
 
Well - time for me to go.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment