RSS

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Pictures from last night

My favorite gift that I gave my grandchildren was a book I wrote for them; it's the story of how they became part of their family, and I titled the book "How God Made a Family".  They were the first gifts I gave them last night.

Joey immediately sat down and read his book from cover to cover.

 
Carly was a little less excited about the book:
 
 
I always give them some clothes too.  Joey is never too excited about clothes, but this time he was.  He's really into dinosaurs now, and I found a pair of pajamas for him with a dinosaur motif.
 
 
 
Carly loved her new outfit....it's fun when they're so excited about new clothes that they immediately want to change into the new clothes.


They are both growing up so fast, and are such a blessing and joy to me.  I had to wait a long time to be a grandma, but this has made it the wait worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment